As a company, Wetsuit Pirates believes in taking an attitude of partnership in everything we do. Its through those partnerships that we can all grow our respective businesses, and the sport of diving as a whole.
The reality is that the sport of diving always happens at the local level.
When friends get together and plan a trip to their local dive site, the sport continues.
When new divers interact with their local instructors, the sport grows.
When teams organize to ensure their local dive sites are cleaned up and protected, the sport solidifies.
Wetsuit Pirates has a huge vision. We see the potential for the diving industry to explode over the coming years, and we want to partner with you in being a part of that driving force.
Here are a few of the things we are interested in as a company:
- Partnering with other diving businesses to grow all of our brands in unison
- Helping local dive shops get the world out about what they do
- Working to actively grow the sport of diving as a whole
- Protecting and conserving the places we dive for future generations
If you own, operate or manage a diver center, we would love to chat with you!
To get the conversation started, here are a few ideas about how we can partner with you:
- Provide you with Wetsuit Pirates branded products for retail
- Create customized designs and products that carry your business name
- Help you with marketing your business online for greater local and/or global exposure
- Work with you to drive more leads and sales through your website, social media and other online properties
- Build a workable business and marketing plan designed specifically for your business
- Partner with you in creative ways to further the sport of diving and our respective businesses
This is just a quick list we put together and is by no means all inclusive. We are always open to new and creative ideas that you have beyond what’s on this page.
Lets setup a time to chat! Please just fill out the form below with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number or Skype ID
- A brief description of who you are and what your business does
- What you want to discuss with us
- When the best time to get a hold of you is
Once we have that information, our staff will be able to reach out to you to setup a time to talk. We look forward to getting to know you, learning more about your diving business and partnering with you!